Outlook Express / Outlook 2000 E-Mail Configuration|
- In Outlook, Select Tools and then Accounts from the top menu bar.
- Click the Add button, and then choose Mail. The Account Wizard will not start.
- Enter your Display Name (this will be on e-mails that you send) and click Next.
- On the next screen, enter your e-mail address (email@example.com) and click Next.
- Type in mail.uplogon.com for the incoming and outgoing mail servers, then click Next again.
- Enter your username and password, click Next.
- Click Finish and your account should be set up properly.
Copyright 1995-2012 © Interlink Computers Technology, Inc.
All rights reserved.