eSky Group consists of two main brands: eSky and eDestinos. We are an international company managing with new technologies in travel industry. By cooperating in over 50 countries, we serve about 51 million customers. Our mission is to inspire people to organize their own journey with a support of our tools. We take care of our customers on every stage of their travel. eSky hires more than 600 employees in Europe and South America, many of which are developers, IT specialists, Customer Service Consultants and e-Commerce marketers. We work in international, flat-structured teams, where everybody is willing to help one another. We share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise. eSky Group is a team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
Join us and support our Team with in entering new markets as:
Booking Consultant with French!
- As we are operating in Tourism branch - which is very dynamic and fascinating at the same time - we are aware that the work of our consultants requires certain knowledge, abilities and a mind-set. We are offering a full training, consisting of customer services techniques, internal IT systems and international GDS tutorial, as well as eSky's products overview.
- While working in eSky you can learn about the tourism branch, have contact with travelers from all over the world and cooperate with our international team, located not only in Romania, but also in Poland, Bulgaria and Brasil.
- Your main responsibility will be handling incoming calls and emails concerning travels - airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on the French-speaking markets. That means - walking the customers through every step of planning the journey and providing them with tourism advice. What is more, there is an opportunity to directly contact partners, airlines and hotels to confirm reservations.
- Advanced level of both verbal and written French
- At least communicative level of English
- High level of communication skills
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service
- Having a passion for travel and/or educational/professional experience in travel branch would be an advantage
- Access to above mentioned specialized training
- An open and friendly work environment in a brand new modern office in a globally recognized company
- A motivating salary package
- Monthly performance bonus
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife)