Menu
check other hotels
Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami 32 ter route de La Chapelle, Neuvy-sur-Barangeon 18330
Only 0.3 km from the city centre!
About hotel
Located in Neuvy-sur-Barangeon, Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami offers rooms with an on-site sauna and hot tub. A fitness centre is available. Bourges is a 35-minute drive away. BBQ facilities are available and supermarkets can be found just 200 metres away in the village. Additional features include volleyball and pétanque courts, a playground and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Vierzon is 16 km away and Châteauroux is just under an hour’s drive away.
Hotel facilities
  • General
    • Pets allowed
    • Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
    • Fire extinguishers
    • Contactless check-in/check-out
    • All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
    • Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
    • Physical distancing rules followed
    • Parking
    • Private parking
    • Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
    • Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
    • Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
    • Physical distancing in dining areas
    • On-site parking
    • Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
    • Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
    • Smoke alarms
    • Free parking
    • First aid kit available
  • Pools and wellness
    • Spa and wellness centre
    • Fitness centre
    • Sauna
    • Hot tub/jacuzzi
  • Miscellaneous
    • Non-smoking rooms
    • Family rooms
    • Heating
    • Air conditioning
    • Non-smoking throughout
  • Common areas
    • Garden
  • Activities
    • Hiking
    • Horse riding
    • Fishing
    • Tennis court
  • Transportation
    • Bicycle rental (additional charge)
  • Shops
    • Mini-market on site
    • Barber/beauty shop
  • Services
    • WiFi
    • Free WiFi
    • Internet services
Room facilities
  • Bathroom
    • Shower
    • Hairdryer
    • Bathrobe
    • Free toiletries
    • Toilet
    • Private bathroom
    • Bath or shower
    • Sauna
  • Media/Technology
    • TV
    • Satellite channels
    • Cable channels
    • Flat-screen TV
  • Room facilities
    • Air conditioning
    • Hot tub
    • Iron
    • Ironing facilities
    • Fan
    • Heating
    • Hardwood or parquet floors
    • Wardrobe or closet
    • Cleaning products
  • Food & Drink
    • Refrigerator
    • Barbecue
  • Services/Extras
    • Towels/sheets (extra fee)
  • Outdoor view
    • Garden view
  • General
    • Towels
    • Outdoor furniture
    • Outdoor dining area
    • Entire unit located on ground floor
    • Upper floors accessible by stairs only
    • Entire unit wheelchair accessible
    • Detached
    • Fold-up bed
    • Toilet paper
    • Walk-in shower
    • Bottle of water
    • Trash cans
    • Wine glasses
    • Cribs
    • Body soap
    • Socket near the bed
    • Non-feather pillow
    • Inner courtyard view
    • Smoke alarm
    • Fire extinguisher
    • Key access
    • Hand sanitiser
Check-in
  • Check-in 14:00 - 22:00 hours
  • Check-out: 09:00 - 12:00 hours
  • Payments: No creditcards accepted, only cash
  • Others information: Please inform Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. The remaining 75% is due at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that access to the hot tub, sauna and fitness room is possible with an additional charge of EUR 14 per day per person. Please note the property is in front of a garage. Please note that cheques are an accepted method of payment. Internet WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Parking Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Pets Pets are allowed. No extra charges. Children and Extra Bed Policy All children are welcome. One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. One child under 18 years is charged EUR 13 per night when using existing beds. One older child or adult is charged EUR 13 per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.